Normal wear on cords can loosen or expose
wires. Cords that are not 3-wire type, not
designed for hard-usage, or that have been modified,
increase your risk of contacting electrical current.
• Use only equipment that is approved to meet
• Do not modify cords or use them incorrectly.
• Use factory-assembled cord sets and only extension
cords that are 3-wire type.
• Use only cords, connection devices, and fittings
that are equipped with strain relief.
• Remove cords from receptacles by pulling on
the plugs, not the cords.